HTC has announced that its new flagship smart phone, the HTC U11, is now available in the Kingdom.
The Taiwanese maker said the phone – available exclusively through Advanced Info Service (AIS) – combined revolutionary new squeeze interaction with stunning liquid surface design, intelligent personal audio, amazing cameras, and multiple AI (artificial intelligence) assistants.
Customers can now purchase the HTC U11 at a price of Bt25,990, or Bt19,990 with a special package from AIS.
The HTC U11 will be available in two colours, Sapphire Blue and Amazing Silver, over a phased period.
HTC said the U11 offered the most advanced features ever in a smart phone, including:
– HTC Edge Sense, the next dimension in touch interaction with a smart phone.
– Liquid Surface, a stunning, unique design. By layering highly refractive precious minerals across the phone’s back cover, the new phone features vivid new colours that transform light with every movement you make.
– HTC Usonic is HTC’s most advanced headset ever built for personal audio, now including Active Noise Cancellation.
– Amazing cameras with the highest independent rating ever awarded to a smart-phone camera.
– HTC Sense Companion and Google Assistant for a smarter, more helpful smart phone.
Republished with permission from The Nation